Jun 27, 2012 7:00 a.m. to Jun 27, 2012 6:00 p.m.
Delta Chelsea Hotel
33 Gerrard Street West
Agri Innovation. Growth Capital. Global Opportunity
The Agri Investment Forum is the only program of events in Canada dedicated to showcasing the highest potential emerging and growth stage agri-businesses. The Forum brings together active institutional and private investors with leading edge entrepreneurs and commercialization professionals. The Agri Investment Forum is a semi-annual conference that promotes constructive deal flow between Canadian agri-entrepreneurs and investors from across North America.
The Agri Investment Forum is a must attend event for agri-business executives, entrepreneurs, institutional and private investors, commercialization and technology transfer professionals, and policy makers from the agriculture sector. Mark your calendar for the Agri Investment Forum on June 27, 2012 at The Sutton Place Hotel in Toronto. Rich conference programming will feature:
• Networking breakfast and lunch
• “Meet the Investors” panel session with leading institutional and venture capital investors
• “Corporate Strategics & the Opportunity Landscape” panel session
• Keynote address
• Short format early stage company presentations with an investor feedback panel
• Longer format growth stage company presentations
• Catered closing reception
• Premium networking sessions
• Dedicated private breakout rooms for onsite meetings
Call for Companies!
Limited spots available and applications will be accepted until May 1, 2012. For more information please visit http://agri-investmentforum.com/presenting_companies.php.